David Warren, President of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities—and former OWU President—discusses the value of private higher education, and roadblocks to correctly informing the public.
Dollars and Sense
Perspectives about college costs from people who are in-the-know.
All in the Family
Alumni endowed scholarships make OWU possible for many students who are wishing on a star.
“We have context at OWU. You can’t put a price on that.” Just ask any OWU legacy student.
Investing in a Successful Life
Ohio Wesleyan sophomore Karson Stevenson’s perspective on her liberal arts education thus far.
Plus, Our Regular Departments:
From the JAYwalk
- Weekends to Remember
- Rare Reunion
- OWU Receives Preservation Merit Award for Stuyvesant Hall Restoration
- Slow Growth Trend for Economy
- Celebrating Greek Life on Heritage Day
- Accounting Accolades for Students
Gifts and Gratitude
- Sangre Mía / Blood of Mine: Poetry of Border Violence, Gender and Identity in Ciudad Juárez
- Negotiating the Landscape: Environment and Monastic Identity in the Medieval Ardennes
The Final Word