The Art of Teaching: The Legacy of Teaching Excellence at Ohio Wesleyan
The stories and strategies of six OWU professors.
Top of Their Classes: Golden Anniversary for OWU’s Prestigious Teaching Awards
Celebrating 50 years of teaching awards and the 2014 winners.
At the Root of Great Teaching
Ohio Wesleyan professors inspired a new generation of faculty at top universities across the nation.
A Delicate Balance: Teaching and Technology
A roundup of faculty views about teaching and technology.
Birthplace of Coaches: OWU Athletes Become Leaders
Coaches teaching future coaches. That’s what we do at OWU.
From the JAYwalk
- Live Rock Show
- New Enrollment Head at OWU
- World Conscious Carly
- Elliott Hall Rises Again
- Scholars, Leaders, and Good Deed-ers
- Salute to the Class of 2018
Gifts and Gratitude
- Connections That Matter: Catching the ‘Rhythms of Campus Life’
- Thanks to You: Making Connections, Exceeding Goals
- Infectious Giving: Shaping Minds Through OWU’s Tower Society
Calendar of Events
The Final Word
On the Cover
Great teaching is artistry at its best. OWU faculty—such as Professors Michael Flamm, Erin Flynn, Vicki DiLillo, and so many others—are living proof of that. Cover photograph by Andy Thompson